INFORMATIONS RELATIVES AU COVID-19
We are all living in a very exceptional situation at the moment because of the COVID-19 epidemic.
In this context and following the decisions announced by the government, the campsite will open on the 12th of June.
For all reservations already made or for a future stay:
• All reservations made for a stay before June 12th are cancelled:
Your file is in the process of being cancelled and you will soon receive a credit note for an amount equivalent to the totality of the payments made, including the down payments (order no. 2020-315 of 25 March 2020). This credit note, valid for 18 months from the date of issue, will allow you to plan a new stay.
• You have a stay planned between 12 June and 15 September 2020:
We hope to welcome you as planned. If you wish, you can benefit from a free postponement (valid for a stay postponed to the 2020 season). In case of cancellation, our general conditions of sale apply
When will I get my credit?
You will receive your voucher by e-mail in the next few weeks. What are the general terms and conditions
and peculiarities of this asset? And how to use it?
With this credit note, you will be able to book a new stay.
according to the following conditions:
• The credit note is valid for 18 months from the date of issue,
for a stay to be completed by the end of the 2021 season.
• The new reservation is valid subject to availability.
• If the price of the new reservation is higher, the customer will have to pay the difference in price.
• If the price of the new booking is lower, the price difference remains available on your credit note, valid only on a new booking (with a validity of 18 months from the date of issue of your initial credit note).
• For any cancellation request after 15/09/2020 of the new booked stay,
the general terms and conditions of sale apply.
• Please note that all remaining terms and conditions apply to the booking.
• The credit note cannot be exchanged for money during the 18 months and cannot be spent on the campsite.
Can I get a refund?
IIn this exceptional context, the Government has taken exceptional measures to maintain the economic, financial and social stability of the country, and in particular that of the tourism sector, by explicitly authorising tourism professionals to issue credit for stays cancelled as a result of this health crisis. For customers with a stay before 12 June, you will receive by e-mail a credit note equal to the sum of the amounts already paid. It is valid for 18 months from the date of issue and is valid for the next stay to be made before the end of the 2021 season.
When do you foresee a return to normal?
We will continue to monitor the situation as it evolves. We will follow the directives of the government and health authorities and inform clients if we have to make further decisions.
What happens if I don’t use my assets?
If, however, at the end of the 18-month deferral offered, you were unable to book a new stay,
we will refund your deposit in full. We are aware of the inconvenience caused but we are facing an exceptional situation that requires exceptional measures.
We are currently receiving a large number of calls, we are committed to respond as quickly as possible.
to all requests. We thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.
Rest assured that the safety and health of our customers, employees and partners are our top priorities.
All our teams spare no effort and are fully mobilized to support you.
as best as possible and listen to you.
You can also count on our commitment to consider your next stay projects.
We remain attentive to your needs.