INFORMATION ABOUT COVID-19
INFO PASS SANITAIRE
Our establishment is happy to welcome you this summer.
In order to allow you to enjoy your stay in complete freedom, and following recent government announcements, from 9th of August you will have to present your health pass once on arrival (only for those over 18). It can be presented in digital or paper format.
This valid pass will allow you to take advantage of all the activities and places of relaxation and leisure of our establishment during all your holidays. The health pass can be presented in digital or paper form; it is a proof of either :
Full immunisation schedule :
- 1 week after the 2nd injection for double injection vaccines (Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca) ;
- 4 weeks after injection for single injection vaccines (Johnson & Johnson by Janssen);
- 2 weeks after injection for vaccines in people with a history of Covid (single injection).
Or Negative RT-PCR or antigenic test less than 72 hours old
Or positive RT-PCR test showing recovery of Covid-19, at least 11 days old and less than 6 months old
If you live outside of France:
Non-vaccinated people must present a negative PCR test or antigen test carried out less than 72 hours before departure.
Non-vaccinated people travelling from the United Kingdom, Portugal, Cyprus, Netherlands and Greece, must carry out a test less than 24 hours before departure.
YOUR HOLIDAYS IN COMPLETE SERENITY
How can I change or cancel my stay during COVID-19?
- I would like to modify or cancel my stay in the event of border closures or quarantine measures to/from the destination of my stay: you can postpone your stay, request a refund or a voucher for the amount of the deposit paid (excluding cancellation insurance costs) .
In the event of cancellation, and in accordance with current government directives, you may request a voucher or refund corresponding to the amount of the deposit paid when you made your reservation (excluding stays covered by order no. 2020-315 of 25 March 2020). Under this order, for stays cancelled due to Covid-19 between 1 March and 15 September 2020, the full amount paid has been credited to your customer account. This credit note, valid for 18 months from the date of issue, allows you to plan a new stay. Whatever the date of your postponement, if your new travel plans are less expensive, the difference will be credited to your account. If it is more expensive, the difference will be at your expense.
- I would like to modify or cancel my stay outside of the closed borders or quarantine:
– You have taken out cancellation insurance via our partner CampezCouvert (extra charge when you make your reservation):
In the event of a last-minute cancellation (less than 30 days before arrival) due to the Covid-19 epidemic (positive Covid-19 test of a member of the file less than 48 hours before departure and on presentation of proof), your stay may, at your request, be reimbursed free of charge by the insurance company. Link
– You have not taken out cancellation insurance: please refer to our GTC. Link
You can count on us to put in place the necessary measures to offer you a peaceful stay.
The holidays are coming and we look forward to seeing you again.
We look forward to seeing you soon!